Total Pageviews

Friday, July 4, 2014

Review of Dj JaySwag - EDM Jumpoff



Hey everyone im here reviewing the first ever edm mix. So since I dont know much about this genre as far as the artist. Im going by the sound and the mix. And I have heard a few so I can tell when there is some creativity and so follow the leader if you get what I am saying.

Ok so here we go with Dj JaySwag - EDM Jumpoff.

This mix is hot. I especially like the intro and the upbeat he keeps. This is the first time I review this dj. So make sure your giving me your feedback. I have to say this mix is on point. and full of party ready jams. So its time for you to listen to this and download. Show your support and follow me and the dj. Thanks for reading.

OUR FACEBOOK FANPAGE: DJMIXESREVIEWS FANPAGE

OUR OTHER SITES: MAKE $20 SENDING EMAILS

Did you like this review share on your social network. Thanks for the support.


No comments:

Post a Comment