Total Pageviews

Friday, June 6, 2014

Review of Dj Santana - Merengue mix 21 May 2014

 

Hey everyone long time since my last post. Well I am back will be posting as much as I can. So be sure to share this with your friends. Going forward these will be short and sweet.

Here we have a Dj Santana once again with a merengue classic. For that merenguero in you. This mix is mixed smoothly and seamlessly. So its a definite download and share. I will be sharing it on my facebook and other social networks. So show your support to this dj.

Rating:

1. Creativity: 10
2. Rhythm: 10
3. Mixing/Blending: 10

Have you added him on your soundcloud? What do you think about this mix? We would like to hear your thoughts.

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK OZZY DJMIXESREVIEWS KEMALIN

VISIT MY OTHER OPPORTUNITIES: WWW.LETSGETPAIDTOWORKFROMHOME.COM

MAKE $20 IN YOUR FIRST 24HRS WITH NO MONEY DOWN (FREE). VISIT :

How to make $20 in your first 24hrs click here

No comments:

Post a Comment